| 
  • If you are citizen of an European Union member nation, you may not use this service unless you are at least 16 years old.

  • Files spread between Dropbox, Google Drive, Gmail, Slack, and more? Dokkio, a new product from the PBworks team, integrates and organizes them for you. Try it for free today.

View
 

undrtheradar Part 2

Page history last edited by -searchinGirl 1 year, 8 months ago

Back to The Rod Westmoreland Theory

undrtheradar Email to AP.com

Back to Part 1

Part 2

Forward to Part 3

I will now take my theory as Rod Westmoreland being the killer of Jonbenet Ramsey a step further. But before I do I must say, I am 100% sure that Rod Westmoreland committed this crime, I know this because of all of the information that I have learned over the years about the case. And I have tried to show everyone else, as best I could in the first part of my theory, So I don't want the second part of my theory in anyway to take away from the validity of the first part of my theory. And that is Rod Westmoreland is the killer. The second part of my theory is based on a very strong gut feeling that I have, and things that this person has said.

 

 

And here is the second part of my theory,

 

 

Once I finally determined Rod Westmoreland's name, I thought to myself; If Rod Westmoreland really killed Jonbenet, and if he is still alive, he is out there, somewhere free as a bird. And although he was so close to the crime before, during, and after it, after almost 10 years, no one has ever talked about him as a possible suspect. He is rarely even brought up in a casual way when people discuss the case. He is literally the "Forgotten Suspect".

So I thought, he must be feeling really confident about himself that he was able to out smart everyone for this long, and avoid all public scrutiny. He would also want to know if somebody, out there had figured him out and may have been talking about him as a possible suspect in the case. Since he was a financial manager, computers was his life. So he would most likely be on the computer, in particular Jonbenet Ramsey forums. Professor Michael Tracey isn't the only person who believes they have talked to the killer of Jonbenet Ramsey online. I also believe that I have communicated with Rod Westmoreland, online, while he was trying to see if anyone was talking about him as a suspect. And I will use these postings, from who I believe to be Rod Westmoreland himself and the killer of Jonbenet Ramsey, to help me to show the possible motives for this crime. And try to help explain the Why? In this crime. There is some information that this poster has revealed online, that if true, it is information that only the killer could know. It is some very revealing information that has never been made public. You will also see how this poster threatened to find out where I live and "kick the shhht out of me" and make me "hold his target". Simply because I said that I believed Rod Westmoreland killed Jonbenet, and that I believed this poster was Rod Westmoreland. And that I should tell this to the Boulder DA. And you will see where the poster pretty much dares the Boulder DA to try and come after him.

 

 

As I stated before, my sole purpose for going into these Jonbenet Ramsey forums, was to find Rod Westmoreland and to help confirm all of my beliefs about him and this case. So everything I said inside of the forums was well thought out, sometimes I would take a whole day to respond. Just to be sure that I said the right things. And everything this poster said was made from pure emotions. Even my screen name had a purpose, "Undrtheradar", and the very first discussion thread I began in the forum was titled " He's been under the radar for almost 10 years". I knew that if he were out there, that title would get his attention, before it would get anyone else's. So my plan of attack was to get his attention, then once I found someone who could possibly be him. Begin by treating them nicely, and at the same time not giving out to much information about my suspect, just dropping little hints here and there. I did not reveal Rod Westmoreland's name at first. This poster was actually the very first person to name Rod Westmoreland by name in the forum. Once I determined that this poster could very well be him, I wanted to try and get him angry, and the way that I would get him angry is by , talking as bad as I could about Rod Westmoreland. Just pretty much trashing him. And see how personally this poster would take that. And once I saw that he failed that test also, I wanted to see if he would actually cross the line and threaten me with bodily harm just by accusing him of being Rod Westmoreland and saying that I predicted he would be online trying to see who may be talking about him as a suspect. And that I should tell the Boulder DA this information.

 

Now that I have set the context of the postings between myself and who I believe to be Rod Westmoreland, I will now show you some examples of the postings, and some of the eerie things this person says in the forum. And I know that you may have your doubts about this poster really being Rod Westmoreland. I don't blame you, because I would have my doubts also. So to deal with that huge obstacle that I have in front of me, I will jump right to the chase. I will show you a posting, that this poster made, before I even began to post in the forum, that shows you some possible information that only the killer could know. I hope this can get your attention. Remember my screenname is "Undrtheradar", and this poster's screenname is "Autumn". "Autumn" claims to be a woman. This is a very public discussion forum.

 

 

Question; when the author of the ransom says, "Your daughter will be beheaded", did you ever stop to think to yourself, by what means is this person thinking about beheading her? Me neither! That is until I read a posting by "Autumn". A posting that again, he posted before I arrived in the forum or just after I arrived there. Back when he was free to talk. And talk is what he did. and here is an excerpt from the post. The discussion was titled "What would you ask the parents?". And here's a very, very interesting question, that "Autumn" would love to ask John and Patsy Ramsey.......

 

 

Autumn wrote- "?#16 I would ask if either of them (the parents) can account for the evidence that was removed from the house with the body of their daughter. Especially the wire that was found in the basement near the body.#17 If they knew anything about a cutter {type of garrotte} that is made with wire and could be used to decapitate a small child?#18 How was JonBenet cleaned up after a bed wetting "

 

 

Autumn just says something about asking the parents to "account" for the evidence "that was removed from the house with their daughter's body". "Especially, a cutter or type of garrotte." After all of my years of research, this is the first time that I have ever heard of a second possible murder weapon, being collected from the crime scene. If there were another murder weapon, in particular another garrotte collected from the crime scene, and it had been made public by the Boulder DA, I'm sure that it would have been all over the news by now. But the only weapon collected from the crime scene that has ever been made public to this point is the garrote with the rope. But Autumn is saying that there was a "cutter" also removed from the crime scene. For those of you who do not know what a "cutter" is I can't blame you for that, because I didn't know what it was either. But I looked it up on the internet, and a "cutter" is a type of garrotte. But it is a more deadlier and lethal type of garrotte. Where as the normal garrote is made from rope, like the one that was used on Jonbenet Ramsey, and is mostly meant to strangle and cut off the airways. A "cutter" is made of a thin metal, like a guitar string, or piano string, and it actually "cuts" into the skin, and can actually decapitate a small child just like "Autumn" said. And that would explain the means as to how the author planned on decaptitating Jonbenet. With a "cutter". I took the extra step to find the actual evidence list that was released to the public by the Boulder DA. And on that list, there are two pieces of evidence that refers to some wire that were collected. It states....

 

 

"Wire near body (7kky)"

"Wire tied in knot(5BAH)"

 

 

How's does Autumn assume from those two pieces of evidence, that it was a "cutter" is beyond me. And something else that is very curious about his comment is this. When he asks the question to the Ramseys' and he says that he wants them to "account" for the wire that was removed from the house with theirs daughter's body, what does he mean by "account" for it. The wire has been "accounted" for already, you see it right there on the evidence list. Does he really mean, why hasn't the wire been "accounted" for as a weapon publicly yet? It's seems like it is something that he is proud of and is somewhat upset that is hasn't been made public yet. Just as a wire. This is just a strong gut feeling, but someone should ask the Boulder DA if a "cutter" was found at the crime scene and see what they say. I believe that may be some information that has never been released publicly, for reasons such as this. In case the real killer comes along and says something that has never been said publicly.

 

 

Here is a copy of the actual text by Autumn. Including all the questions that he would like to ask the Ramsey's....

 

 

Autumn

AOL

 

Reply »

|

Flag for Review

Apr 15, 2006

 

 

Littl e wrote:

So, what are the questions you would ask the parents, which is the title of this particular thread? What questions would you ask them that would remove any doubt that you had that they might know more about this than they say they do?

 

#1 I would ask for guests lists of all the party's they attended in the 3 months preceding this crime.#2 I would ask for the mailing list of their 1995 and 1996 Christmas newsletters.#3 If they believe the article that appeared in the newspaper {less than six day's before JonBenet's murder about access reaching the 1 billion dollar mark} had something to do with this crime?#4 How often did they take JonBenet to the park in their neighborhood?{This question pertains to a janitor of that park that was accused of peeping in on people in the women's bathroom.}#5 If JonBenet was allowed to go to the restroom by herself in public?#6 If they ever saw signs of inappropriate masturbation regarding JonBenet? #7 What forms of discipline they used regarding their children?#8 On average in a week, how often the children were in need of discipline?#9 I would ask both of the Ramsey's if anyone had shown any flirtation towards either of them in the preceding 6 months before the murder or if either of them noticed the other being flirted with and how those advances were rebuffed.#10 I would ask them for a list of people that had access to their house that smoked.#11 If anyone that normally would attend party's given by or for the Ramsey's had been accidentally or purposely left off any of the guest list or the mailing lists, do to failing friendship, person no longer employed by Ramsey's etc.....# 12 How were people invited to the Ramsey's social circle and was anyone trying really hard to get in?#13 How were people invited to specific party's or gatherings given by the Ramsey's, and who did the inviting?#12 If they had a phone jack in the basement or outside the house.{Since the December 23rd 911 hang up call could have been placed to establish police response time to the house.}#13 If they had ever heard of a garrotte, before this crime and if so did they know that it is used in some countries as an execution device and is also depicted in the U.S. Navy’s World War Two Hand to Hand Combat Manual for Naval Aviators, the famous "V-5" manual and the U.S. Army’s Field Manual 21-150 marked December 1971.#14 If thinking about the above answer brings anyone to mind that may have the knowledge for using or making the device?#15 If either of them knew that the garrotte is also studied in regards to martial arts and if knowing this information brings up memories of anything or anyone concerning martial arts or personal self defense?#16 I would ask if either of them can account for the evidence that was removed from the house with the body of their daughter. Especially the wire that was found in the basement near the body.#17 If they knew anything about a cutter {type of garrotte} that is made with wire and could be used to decapitate a small child?#18 How was JonBenet cleaned up after a bed wetting episode?#19 I would ask Mrs. Ramsey why she didn't make JonBenet go to the bathroom before tucking her in on Christmas night? Even though she knew they were going to be rushed for time, and logic says she wouldn't have wanted to take the extra time in the morning to clean up a bed wetting episode.

Autumn

AOL

 

Reply »

|

Flag for Review

Apr 15, 2006

#20 When you got the letter from Santa Bill about his illness. Did you respond to it and if so how did you respond?#21 Did you give out Christmas presents to your maid, your mailman, Santa Bill etc..... and if so what were those gifts?#22 Did you pay Santa Bill for attending your party, even though he had said he would do it for free?#23 Who received a men's scarf from you as a present?#24 Have all of those scarves been accounted for?#25 How intimately do you think this killer knew your family before the crime?#26 How long and how often before this crime do you believe the killer was in your house?#27 Did you ever have the feeling that something seemed out of place in the house or you couldn't find something after you were sure you had left it in a specific place?#28 Did your children ever complain about their things missing or ending up in weird places?#29 I would ask them to make a list of every person or company that has delivered to or worked on their houses.#30 Finally I would ask them. If they could go back to that morning when the note was found. Knowing how this case has turned out so far, what if anything would they do differently?

 

 

Now I will talk about this killer's motives. Why would Rod Westmoreland, John Ramsey's close friend of 20 years, a wealthy guy himself, want to commit a crime like this against John Ramsey and kill Jonbenet. Since I was not there that day, and have never met either John Ramsey or Rod Westmoreland. I can only theorize as to all of the reasons this crime occured. And here is what I theorized happened, and I will use postings from "Autumn" to try and confirm my theory. The very first motive for this crime begins from with inside of the killer. This person is just a sick, diabolical, controlling and manipulating type of person who is susceptable to commtting a crime like this. Then from there I believe the other motives are Jealousy, greed, and anger. Because the ransom note tells us that. Someone was angry at John for something, and wanted to get back at him and knock him off of his pedistal. This killer wanted to take something away from John and be around to watch him suffer. Because even though the ransom note was directed at John, the killer killed Jonbenet. Why didn't he just kill John? It's because he wanted to take something away from John I believe. And John did indeed fall off of his pedistal. Just as this killer planned. Listen to how "Autumn"/Rod Westmoreland, describes the killer of Jonbenet and how he committed this crime.....

 

 

Autumn

AOL

 

Reply »

|

Flag for Review

Apr 13, 2006

Personally, I see this killer as an organized offender who staged this crime scene to look like an unorganized offender committed it. I don't believe someone who was as comfortable in that house as the Ramsey's were would have missed the opportunity to leave clues in other obvious places throughout the house. This killer was worried about being caught and kept his crime in an area that had numerous exits except for the second floor which he removed the child from and the basement which only had one, but leaving the ransom note with such a paltry amount for the owner of a billion dollar company should have ensured him enough time to get out that window and escape before the Ramsey's even expected to hear from them about delivery of the ransom money. Of course the Ramsey's didn't wait, they tried to get help and called 911. Which may explain why the butler door {closes door to the basement, I believe} was found open when a Ramsey family friend arrived even though Mr. Ramsey had checked the door himself earlier and found it to be secure. It was also near this door in the yard that an unidentified aluminum bat containing carpet fibers from the basement was found. I'm just guessing here, but couldn't the small knob on an aluminum baseball bat be what cracked JBR's skull? We know there was no blood coming from her head wound so you wouldn't find any on the bat, but carpet fibers from that bat say it was in the basement sometime prior to her death and since the owner of that bat has never been identified, you have to wonder why it's there. Oh yeah, I do have one final question for you... Who's DNA is under JBR'S fingernails and in her panties? Unknown male DNA is what the lab report say's... Hmmmm, I know it makes me wonder who else was with JonBenet that night.....

 

Pretty interesting how the plot thickens when you look at the evidence instead of making up your mind based on other peoples opinions. You all say you care about JonBenet, well then I say quit hurting her case and her parents and start praying that the investigation of her murder continues until her killer or killers are caught and that it happens before he takes another innocent life.

 

I Really hope I gave all of you something more to think about other than what the media main stream reports

and just to be perfectly clear I have no connection to the Ramsey's. I came to my conclusions based on the evidence... Parents definitely don't need a stun gun to get control of their own abused six year old child and if this fantasy child abuse had been going on for any length of time like you say it was, then common sense tells you that the parents already knew they didn't need a stun gun to get JBR to do exactly what they wanted, so why use one as many times as it was used on her if it was just meant for staging????

 

 

John Ramsey was raised in Michigan, He moved to Atlanta when he was around 30. Atlanta is where Rod Westmoreland lives. When John Ramsey moved to Atlanta he didn't have much money. He began his business by working out of his garage. I'm not sure of Rod Westmoreland's status at that time when they first met. All I can say is that now, he is a "fat cat". So he was either broke like John, or he had more money than John. Either way, John eventually grew to have more wealth than Rod Westmoreland, or atleast became more famous. Rod Westmoreland and John Ramsey were not life long friends, Yet they were at a point in their lives, where Rod Westmoreland was in control of John Ramsey's billions of dollars. Illustrated by the fact that Rod Westmoreland was the very first person John Ramsey called to arrange the ransom money after finding the ransom note. A friend of yours of 20 years, but not a life long friend, is now in control of your billions of dollar investments. That is a bad combination. This relationship is susceptable to jealousy and envy and greed.

 

 

In these next postings from "Autumn", you will now learn how much banking and financial management experience he has and how much knowledge he has of John's banking, things that Rod Westmoreland would know. ..

 

 

The first part is my comments, then "Autumn" responds to my comments...

 

 

 

Autumn

AOL

 

Reply »

|

Flag for Review

Jun 23, 2006

 

 

undrt heradar wrote:

< quoted text>

Ok we can go back and forth as far as the weight of the money being to heavy or not, the fact of the matter is until we can actually have a million dollars in cash in front of us(which I hope happens soon) we truly can't tell either way. But I believe the weight is only half of the problem. I have to refer back to another one of Autumn's previous postings when Autumn said, and Autumn seems to know a great deal of banking by the posting, that to get a million dollars in cash in 1 day without calling the police for help would take a monumental effort. And a financial manager would know that right Autumn? Because like Autumn said just getting the $118,000 in cash would take a lot of work. So I believe the problem was two fold. First the amount of effort it would take to get a million in cash in such a short notice,plus the weight of the money to be able to lug it around. Let me know what u think.

 

Yes, a million dollar cash withdrawal from the bank would take way to much time and could not be carried out without numerous questions being raised, neither amount could be handled by just a teller and either amount would make the bank manager highly suspicious, meaning that he would most likely make a call to his superiors or local authorities who would notify the FBI of a possible crime in progress. Banks are educated in these types of situations and are taught to seek outside assistance when they become suspicious that a crime may be occurring. A financial manager would know that getting any large amount of cash from the bank quickly would cause alarm bells to go off at the bank and impede a speedy delivery of the money. That's probably why when he was contacted by JR about the money Rod went to Visa and Not a bank to secure the cash ransom demand.

 

 

Autumn's comments: Although it is not impossible to withdraw 118,000.00 from a bank account in cash it is a pain in the ass. First, you go to the bank and request the money then you have to fill out paperwork so the bank can inform the IRS since anything over 10,000.00 going in or out of your account needs to be reported to them. Then the bank will usually try to get you to take a cashiers check for the withdrawal amount. Secondly, people with large incomes usually invest their money and don't leave it sitting in a bank that is only FDIC insured for $100,000.00 per account. So asking for the extra 18,000.00 could have been to give the killer more time to get away if the plan was to destroy John's life by killing his daughter and not really about the ransom money. Thirdly, most banks will honor the withdrawal with their available cash on hand, although they may need to write a cashiers check to be cashed at another one of their branches if the amount of the withdrawal cannot be obtained at their branch. Some banks do require a notice of some sort and will make the money available by the next business day, which the ransom note seemed to give enough time for, since I believe the note was intended to be found on the 26, which to me means the call from the kidnappers would have come on the 27 one full banking day from when the note was found to when the call would come

 

 

This comment by "Autumn" helped to answer I question that I had for a long time. And that was, what day did the author mean when he told John "I will call you tommorow between 8 and 10 a.m."? When the author says "tommorow" did he mean Dec 26 or Dec 27. "Autumn" just cleared that up. The author meant Dec 27. Because as "Autumn" just stated, John Ramsey would not have had enough time to get that amount of money from the time the bank opens at 8:00 a.m. and 10:00a.m. It would possibly take more time than that. And the author of the note also tells John to be "well rested". Well if he meant Dec. 26, there would be no time at all for any rest. But if he meant Dec 27, then yes he would have some time to rest.

 

 

 

Autumn's comments: Actually the amount of the Christmas bonus was listed on all of John's 1996 pay stubs starting in Feb. Which I have heard were kept in John's study, so anyone with access to his study could have obtained that information.

 

 

"It was listed on all of John's 1996 pay stubs starting in Feb." How does "Autumn" supposedly know these specifics?

 

 

Autumn's comments: I'm of the opinion that the note was re-written at the Ramsey's house based on the fact that the paper and pen used were found at the scene.

 

 

That's very possible.

 

 

I have also wondered if the amount of the ransom could have been changed after the kidnapper saw one of John's pay stubs in his study. Maybe he figured if it was only a bonus to John so he would be willing to give it up without involving police.

 

The same thing I figured, it was a bonus so John would have no problem in giving it up.

 

 

Here's a few more postings by "Autumn" that I found to be very interesting....

 

 

Autumn

AOL

 

Reply »

|

Flag for Review

Jun 20, 2006

 

 

Devil Dog wrote:

My first post is in regards to the topic question and Autumn where did you go to boot?

Semper Fi

 

OOh RAH! Devil Dog... I went to Boot at PI in SC... Are you from PI too or ::smiles:: Are you a Hollywood Marine???? The answer to your 1st question is yes. Do you know the case?

 

Semper Fidelis

 

 

 

Here's the first time "Autumn" let's us know that he is former military. A garrotte is a military weapon.

 

 

Her death is so brutal, it seems like there is such a personal hatred towards her or maybe just the killers image of her, her method of death doesn't seem to be directed at her father, unless they were trying to behead her with the garrote, but I really don't think killing her was in the original plan since the murder weapon was made at the scene and not brought in with them. The ransom demand seems like it was meant for John, but then it looks like the perfect plan escalated into something the killer couldn't control and from the content in the ransom note we know the writer likes to seem like they are in complete control of their surroundings {even if those surrounding are in someone else house}.

 

This killer is also sadistic and may get sexual or other pleasure by inflicting pain on others. It would have taken a pretty long time for the garrote to kill JB and he could have stopped at any of the numerous twist along the way, but he didn't he went to the very end until he couldn't twist anymore... The suffering that was inflicted on such a beautiful, innocent tiny little girl by this monster haunts me... I just can't get it out of my head.. Why, Would anyone? How could anyone? Why can't we find him? Where is he? Is he hurting someone else? Will JonBenet ever have justice? If the answer to the last question is no, then I hope that her killer or killers have already died horribly painful deaths, much much worse than the one

 

 

"Autumn" is "haunted" by the death of Jonbenet Ramsey.

 

 

I Really don't see Rod as the killer, If that is who you are eluding to.... Maybe he could have hired someone, but he has a really good alibi for the time of the crime. Could be someone connected to both John & Rod though...

 

 

"Autumn" is saying here in one of our ealier exchanges, that he does not believe Rod to be the killer. But he does implicate Rod Westmoreland indirectly, by saying that he could have hired someone to do it. This is very important to remember. Because at this point "Autumn" is saying himself that although Rod Westmoreland may not have directly killed Jonbenet, rather he could have killed her indirectly. So he's not totally ruling out Rod's guilt at this point early on.

 

 

John Ramsey hadn't made a political contribution since 1994 I believe, so maybe this has something to do with someone who felt betrayed by John because he didn't contribute to this person's cause or It could just be a jealousy over the Ramsey's life style. The ransom note is demanding and show's a lot of disdain for John it also seems to depersonalize JonBenet like she is a possession instead of a person. So material possessions and power would seem to motivate this person, maybe 118.000 would have been all that was needed to help this person gain something important to him, but he couldn't convince John to go along with it. I really don't think the BP went far enough back in John's past, because I think the ransom note intentionally put the focus on Atlanta instead of possibly Michigan where John grew up and attended college. It could also be someone from his military past since Garroting is in the December issue of a navy training manual when I believe John was still enlisted. I see this case as a game of clue. So many suspects, weapons and possible motives all inexplicably tainted by an inexperienced police force. If we could only find a match for the DNA which to me wouldn't be such a big deal if the same male DNA hadn't been collected from both her panties and under her finger nails, because I believe with all my heart that JonBenet fought hard for her life and got a piece of her killer before she died.

 

 

This crime was like a "game of clue" to the killer. And I agree, this case is not about a pediphile such as John Karr, this case is about a Diabolical killer, who likes to make a game out of killing.

 

 

Here's some more insight from "Autumn" about John Ramsey and Rod Westmoreland's relationship...

 

 

 

Autumn

AOL

 

Reply »

|

Flag for Review

May 10, 2006

Yes, but I don't think the writer thought that John thought that he was a big shot. John knew that Rod was a Fat Cat, he wouldn't have to tell him in a note.

 

 

He didn't tell John Ramsey in the note That Rod was a "fat cat". What he was doing in the note was trying to say something to John, to try and stick it to him, and at the same time he was reminding John of his own status as a "fat cat". Not realizing the importance of the comment.

 

 

And here's is "Autumn's" attempt to try and convince me that Rod Westmoreland has already been checked out.

 

 

 

Autumn

AOL

 

w.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T5K8JK4CLHMV2MEFH# onclick="quotePost('16'); return false;" href="http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T5K8JK4CLHMV2MEFH#">

|

Flag for Review

May 10, 2006

His where abouts were check along with all flight records, so unless he walked to Boulder killed JB and then walked back to Atlanta to recieve the call from John that morning... It wasn't him!

 

 

Here is an important admission from "Autumn"...

 

 

Autumn

AOL

 

Reply »

|

Flag for Review

May 10, 2006

Having to say "you're not the only fat cat around" implies that the writer considers himself a fat cat although John doesn't consider him one, it also doesn't mention the Atlanta Fat Cats specifically... Rod is a recognized Fat Cat here in Atlanta, so there would be no reason for him to make that statement to John of all people.....

 

 

 

He has just acknowledged that he atleast knows of "Rod Westmoreland being recognized as a fat cat" and acknowledges that he also lives in Atlanta.

 

 

But in one of more heated exchanges when I began to accuse "Autumn" of being "Rod Westmoreland", look at what he now says. ..

 

 

I don't know where you got the idea that I lived in Atlanta or that I knew Rod or the Ramsey's personally, but go ahead with your delusion, if it makes you happy....

 

July 14, 2006.

 

Once I had determined that the person who I had been communicating with for the pas 4 months or so, was most likely Rod Westmoreland. The person that I came searching for. I knew one of the best ways that I could cofirm for sure if it was really him was to put it out for everyone in the forum to see for themselves. I was now going to accuse "Autumn" of being Rod Westmoreland, and threaten to tell the Boulder DA about the connections between "Autumn" who claims to be a woman, and Rod Westmoreland. And wait to see "Autumn's" reaction to that. If "Autumn" is truly not Westmoreland, and is really a woman as she says, then she shouldn't have anything to worry about. But if it really is Westmoreland, then this response should be good! And here are some of those final exchanges between us...

 

 

Autumn

AOL

 

Reply »

|

Flag for Review

Jul 13, 2006

Under.... Call the Boulder DA.... Tell them you are a reporter and that you recently received information from a protected source that you choose not to name that Rod may have been involved in the murder.

 

 

 

Some might say, well if "Autumn" really is Rod Westmoreland, then why did he just tell you call the Boulder DA and tell them? To that I will say, well yeah he did tell me to go to the Boulder DA and tell them, but look at the false circumstances he set up for me to go to them. As a "reporter". I say it was all a bluff, to shut me up.

 

 

Ask them if they can confirm or deny that he is a suspect. Ask them if he submitted handwriting and DNA samples and see if his alibi was checked out.... Then tell them what you think... We don't get it, but maybe they will.... All you can do is try, obviously it is very important to you to get the word out, but telling us isn't going to resolve anything for you, so make the call.... You will feel better..... Honestly if I felt as strongly as you do about a suspect, I would have made the call along time ago... You've got nothing to lose right? All they can say is NO, but at least you tried.... Good Luck....

Autumn

 

 

undrtheradar

Minneapolis, MN

 

Reply »

|

Flag for Review

Jul 13, 2006

 

 

Autum n wrote:

Unde r.... Call the Boulder DA.... Tell them you are a reporter and that you recently received information from a protected source that you choose not to name that Rod may have been involved in the murder. Ask them if they can confirm or deny that he is a suspect. Ask them if he submitted handwriting and DNA samples and see if his alibi was checked out.... Then tell them what you think... We don't get it, but maybe they will.... All you can do is try, obviously it is very important to you to get the word out, but telling us isn't going to resolve anything for you, so make the call.... You will feel better..... Honestly if I felt as strongly as you do about a suspect, I would have made the call along time ago... You've got nothing to lose right? All they can say is NO, but at least you tried.... Good Luck....

Autumn

 

Thanx for the advice Autumn. I will consider it that's for sure.

 

Now I have some advice for you Autumn. Stop defending Rod Westmoreland. Because everytime I have something bad to say about him you are the very first person who always comes to his defense. I am really starting to believe that you are Rod Westmoreland. Let's see what we know about Autumn. I know you say that your a woman, but I would have to see you in person to believe that. Your from Atlanta, just like Rod Westmoreland. You have a background in banking or financial management that I can tell from your prior postings, just like Rod Westmoreland. You even claim to know Rod Westmoreland personally. And you seem to know some of the most intimate details about the Ramsey's and the case, just like Rod Westmoreland would. And again you will defend Rod Westmoreland with every ounce of blood, sweat and tears in your body. Maybe I should take your advice a step further. If you aren't Rod Westmoreland then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. But Maybe I should call the Boulder DA and tell them that not only am I sure that Rod Westmoreland committed this crime, but I am sure that he is in the topix.net forums posting as "Autumn" trying to determine if anyone is chatting about him as a possible suspect. Just as I suspected he would be doing. Maybe you should subpoena "Autumn's" postings and determine if it really is Rod Westmoreland. Because Autumn has revealed some very incriminating evidence in prior postings that would help build their case. So don't stop posting now Autumn, just keep running your mouth and telling everyone in this forum just how informed you are about the case. Keep it flowing Autumn. Please don't stop now because then I will know for sure that you have just been spooked by my recommendation to the Boulder DA Rodney! And don't change screennames because I will know who you are (DEB). Your just to quick to defend the middle man in the money transaction Rod Westmoreland. Tell Rod Westmoreland when you see him that he is nothing and I wish for the day when I come face to face with him because I would spit in his face and dare him to do something about it! That coward! Tell him I said that he is nothing but a pathetic child killer and I hope his cell mate finds out that he killed a little girl. And please don't stop posting Autumn, just keep on talking because as far as I'm concerned it's just more evidence of Rodney's guilt. You may not know this but everytime you post something Autumn it helps me. And if you now change your behavior I will call you out on it and expose you for who you really are, Rod Westmoreland just as I predicted. You think your so smart, I think that you are so predictable. So I will be telling the Boulder DA exactly where to find the child killer

How about turning your good friend Rod Westmoreland in and maybe it will make you "feel better". Maybe it will help you to get to sleep at night. My mind is clear. Is yours? Do you have a lot of guilt on your mind? Have you ever heard the saying that "One who solves crimes has a clear mind, one who commits crimes does not". Thus comes the sleepless nights Autumn. Can you give us some more insight about Rod Westmoreland himself? Did he ever serve in the military? How old is he? Does he have kids? is he and John Ramsey still close friends? anything else you can offer about Rod Westmoreland would be great Autumn.

 

 

 

I have security Clearance so high that the Boulder DA can't even see my jacket.... So you go right ahead and make yourself look even more ridiculous, then everyone on here thinks you are...

 

 

"Autumn" now makes a direct challenge to the Boulder DA to even try to see he military "jacket" or files. If "Autumn" is a woman and not Rod Westmoreland who is man. Then why would the investigation even need to get that far? I wonder if the FBI can see his military jacket? After all he would have crossed state lines to commit this crime.

 

 

He then sends me another subliminal threat of bodily harm...

 

 

Autumn

AOL

 

Reply »

|

Flag for Review

Jul 14, 2006

 

 

Foxyl oxy wrote:

Woul d anyone like a side of fries with their plate of paranoia?

 

No sh*t... I thought it was a nice post.... How anyone could take it any other way, is beyond me, but leave it to Under to feel persecuted by a show of friendly supportive advice... I did feel sorry for him, now I just want him to hold my target.....lol

 

 

He want's me to "hold his target", that is a very diabolical thought. Just like the diabolical killer that killed Jonbenet Ramsey. And I got the death threat that I was looking for just to shut me up. And I was now convinced that "Autumn" was Rod Westmoreland in the forums listening to the chatter to see if anyone was talking about him as a suspect in the case, just as I predicted. And at that point or shorlty thereafter, i terminated all communications with "Autumn", and "Autumn" quit posting for a while after those communications. "Autumn" has sinced returned to the forum, and is now saying that he believes John Karr is guilty. I bet he does. It woiuld actually be an about face for "Autumn", because early on before John Karr was arrested, his own comments state that this case is not about a peidiphile "because a pediphile would not leave a note". He stated that this killer was very familiar with this family. Yet John Karr is a pediphile and does not know the family. So if "Autumn" is ever investigated, and it turns out to be Rod Westmoreland, then that would be overwhelming proof of his guilt, because he said some pretty incrminating statements in the fourm. And it would again validate my theory.

 

undrtheradar Part 3

 

Comments (0)

You don't have permission to comment on this page.